Review For You’s financial experts want to shake up the usual way we do things. Making it quicker and easier for you to make the right decisions.
Insurance today finds itself in many forms. Some are essential, some are a legal requirement and some are a choice to cover in the event of something highly unlikely happening. However, if that unlikely event were to occur, some of these insurance policies if you had chosen to take them out, would be the best and most important policies you may have ever invested in.
Lots of companies, lots of websites and lots of brokers sell insurance policies of all shapes and sizes. However, what we want to bring together is a constant client management and financial service all within your total cost of the policy at the most competitive price whilst ensuring you have the right cover for your individual needs.
Many of today’s comparison websites rely on the knowledge of the individual and the ability and time in our busy lives to sit and scour the market and know what are the best products for them. These sometimes are complicated insurance policies designed to pay out huge financial sums in the event of medical illnesses, worst case scenarios with your home or even death. They are there to help the policy holder, but in some cases also the dependants and loved ones, overcome the financial pressures when these situations occur, at a time when the focus should be on the emotional and physical impact of dealing with a serious event such as theft, flood, and serious illnesses.
We believe that this process should be assisted by one of your team who will be able to help you assess your individual needs. Rather than the pushy salesman approach we want to bring clients on for the future, so as situations change we help adapt your cover to fit those changing needs ensuring you always have that safety net in place.
Here at Review For You our job is to help tailor make a policy to suit the requirements of our clients helping them make an informed choice through product knowledge and ensuring they realise their needs. We are all different in what these are and the requirements therefore differ from person to person.
Call us today and we can help find the right policy for you at the most competitive price on the market from a range of providers. We want to be the first point of call for all of your insurance needs and help take the stress out of finding the right cover for you.
You may just have a simple question or perhaps you don’t know what cover you need and require advice. We will help by providing expert advice; tailored to your individual circumstances to ensure you get the answers you need and receive the most appropriate cover at the most competitive cost. Whatever your question, please ask. We can help.
Depending on your job or leisure activities, it may be that you are a higher risk to insurers. As a result each insurer may charge you more. We have expert knowledge of each insurance provider’s criteria and pricing structure and is therefore able to recommend the most appropriate insurer.
Each insurance provider has their own criteria and pricing structure when it comes to your health. When you see an initial quote online, this price won’t account for any medical conditions and therefore you will not know which insurer is likely to offer the most competitive cover at the lowest cost.
The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. We want to assure you that your information will be properly managed and protected whilst in our hands.
Review For You Limited knows that we must always ensure that personal information is kept safe. We are committed to protecting your, your family and/or you and your clients’ personal information.
Review For You Limited
The information we collect and how we collect it
Information you provide to Review For You
We may receive personal information about you, when you contact Review For You Insurance for example by doing any of the following:
· Requesting or obtaining a quote or an indication of premium
· Purchasing a Review For You product through us
· Using our Website
· Registering as an Intermediary or Financial Adviser
· Submitting an insurance enquiry
· Telephoning, texting, writing by post or email, or communicating via any online channels to Review For You.
This information may include:
· Basic personal details such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth or age, gender, marital status
· Additional information about your lifestyle and insurance requirements, such as details of your employment, your health or your travel arrangements
· Information about your other policies, such as claims history, quotes history, claims data
· Sensitive personal information such as health information (for example existing medical conditions, alcohol consumed, recreational drug use, tobacco use, current state of health, family or personal history in relation to some conditions). We will always be clear to explain when and why we need this information and the purposes for which we will use it and will obtain your explicit consent to use sensitive personal information
· Information about your employment, including salary and other financial information where relevant to your insurance request
· National Insurance Number and
· Your marketing preferences
· We may collect information about other members of your household or family, for example, family members who may be included on an insurance policy or on whose life you take out a life insurance policy.
· If you give us information about another person it is your responsibility to ensure and confirm that:
Information collected from your use of our Website
Information we collect through Cookies and similar technologies
We collect information through “Cookies” and other similar technologies to remember you when you visit the Website; this helps us improve your online experience to suit your needs and understand how you and others use our Website, view our products and respond to our advertising, so we can tailor direct marketing and enhance our overall product and service offering. This also saves you from re-inputting information when you return to the Website.
We collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about device, system and application software used to better facilitate your use of our website.
We may use and share information from or with online sources, such as website, social media and information sharing platforms. This information may be used to help tailor and improve our services and communicate with you effectively, as we know many of our customers use a range of media channels.
Where we use or share information from or with these sources, we will respect any permissions you have set about how you would like your information to be used.
We recommend you routinely review the privacy notices and preference settings that are available to you through your web browsers and on any social media.
Information collected from third parties
We use information about you from other third party sources such as:
· We may obtain information about you from medical professionals, or your employer. We will always seek your permission to contact these people for your information.
· We may obtain information about you from our third-party suppliers and other third-party databases, such as government sites for marketing insights, pricing research, product development, business strategy and to detect and prevent fraudulent activity or to obtain background information relating to a particular event or activity.
· We may obtain information about you from your Independent Financial Advisor or Insurance Broker if they are requesting a quotation on your behalf. Entities acting on your behalf will also have to abide by the GDPR and Data Protection rules and will request your consent, where required, prior to sharing any sensitive data with us.
How we use information to help you
We may use information to:
Administer quotes and policies, including to:
· Assess your application for a cover,
· Understand your risk
· Verify your identity and carry out anti-fraud checks,
· Administer your policy including updating you on and delivering our services.
· Support you if you need to claim
· Deal with complaints
· Reconnect with you if you move to a new house or change employer.
How we use your information
We may share and aggregate information about you within Review For You, including personal information held within multiple policies held with us, quotes or claims details and depending on your preferences, we may use this information:
· To determine pricing;
· If you request a quote, or purchase a product or service from us, your personal information will be used and shared with Insurers, as well as their third-party administrators, for the purposes of administration (including underwriting, determining premiums, managing claims and offering renewals).
· We will use your information to communicate with you about your quote, product or service, including improvements we make to the ways you can access your information.
We may, as a matter of law, and without requiring notice or consent, use your information for crime and fraud prevention, systems administration and to monitor and/or enforce Review For You’ compliance with any regulatory rules and codes.
How we share your information outside of Review For You
If you request a quote, or purchase a product or service, your personal information may be shared with and processed by our associated insurers, introducers, intermediaries, reinsurers and agents, as well as the policy holder (for a corporate policy) and your broker or agent for the purposes of administration, including third parties providing services to them, (as detailed above).
Your information may be disclosed when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is:
· Required by law;
· To protect the safety of our employees, the public or Review For You property;
· Required to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process; or
· In the event of a merger, asset sale, or other related transaction; or
· For the prevention or detection of crime (including fraud).
We may share your information with regulatory bodies in the UK or if applicable, overseas.
We may disclose your information to third party suppliers or service providers to conduct our business, for example, to help administer your policy, to help us manage and store data, provide data analytics, conduct market research and to communicate with you effectively. This may include any online or digital partners we work with, so we, or our online or digital partners on our behalf, can communicate with you through their platforms.
Data transfer and consent
Your information may be transferred by to any country, including countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), for processing, storage, administration or any other use stated in this policy. The purposes and processing associated with any such transfer will comply with all applicable data protection regulations, including the UK Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), and with our obligation to adequately protect and secure your personal information. Where required under applicable laws we will take measures to ensure that personal information handled in other countries will receive at least the same level of protection as it is given in the EEA.
By providing your personal information to Review For You, you consent to the transfer of your information as described above.
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us and we put in place appropriate technical, physical and organisational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access or damage to, or disclosure or loss of, your information.
Managing your marketing preferences
· Provide you with updates and information about Review For You products and services through online digital services (e.g. online advertising, social media communications);
· You can change your marketing preferences at any other time by contacting us on the details given below in the 'Update your information or change your marketing preferences' section.
We will not use sensitive personal details (such as information relating to your health record) in order to provide you with marketing, discounts or pricing.
Our legal bases for processing your data:
We will only process your personal data where we have a lawful reason for doing so. In particular where:
· The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract you are party to or in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into a contract;
· The processing is necessary in order for us to comply with our legal obligations (such as compliance with anti-money laundering legislation);
· The processing is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate business interests (including that of the delivery and the promotion of our services); and
· Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
· We have obtained your explicit consent to process sensitive data about you in relation to obtaining a quotation for and administering an insurance policy.
Update your information or change your marketing preferences
Please let us know if your information changes as it is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date.
You can ask us to update or correct your personal information by contacting us using any of the following methods:
Call us on 03336780010 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help Monday –Friday 10.00 a.m.-5.00 p.m. or if you prefer, you are welcome to write to us at the address below:
Review For You Limited
4A Queen Victoria Road
Your Rights in Relation to Personal Information and how to exercise them
Under the GDPR you have certain rights in respect of personal and sensitive data relating to you.
Right to Data Portability/Right of Access
You have the right to ask us to provide you, or a third party, with copies of the personal information we hold about you and to be informed of the contents and origin of the information.
Right of Rectification or Erasure
If you have requested a copy of the information we hold about you and it is out of date or otherwise incorrect, you have the right to request that we update the information and cease processing the data until it is rectified. You can also request that we erase all data that we hold relating to you. There are certain circumstances where we can refuse to erase the data and erasure may result in any cover you have in place ceasing and non-payment of claims.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may, at any time, withdraw your consent for us to process sensitive data. This only covers data where specific consent is required, and other legal bases of processing such as our Legitimate Interests, Performance of a Contract or a legal/regulatory requirement. Withdrawal of consent may also result in any cover you have in place ceasing and non-payment of claims.
For more information or to exercise one of your rights as outlined above, please contact our Data Controller.
Review For You is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an appointed representative of Aluna Life under Registration Number: 806438
Review For You Limited is a registered company in England and Wales and can be found on
Companies House under Company Registration Number: 11191904
Review For You is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) under Registration Number: ZA342940